Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lil' L


  • First tooth broke the surface
  • Ate a flower petal (my bad)
  • Watched an ant crawling across the floor (this might not seem big, but she's never focused on anything that small before)!
  • Fell asleep in the Bjorn at yet another potluck
  • Will "hug" back (sweetest feeling in the world. Not even kidding.)
  • Swam in her first warm springs and loved it
  • Played chicken with a mama&baby moose on the trail
  • Peed on our bed (why do I give her diaper free time on the mattress)??
  • Laughs hysterically at peek-a-boo
  • Has no interest in crawling

2 comments:

The Gerharts said...

I LOVE that top picture! What awesome blue eyes and the focus is so clear! So cute! These top 10 are so fun to read. Keep them up!

Jerry said...

Great idea to do this list regularly. Liesel will love reading it someday. I can't believe how fast that girl is growing up. I want to meet her!!!