Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Little Miss Bright Eyes



This week's TEN:
1) Is obsessed with grabbing the phone while I'm talking
2) Was overwhelmed by 10 kids trying to give her "lovies" at daycare (I'm subbing there)
3) Took her first (and hopefully only) big fall
4) Ate a lot of sweet potatoes
5) latched onto and started nursing my cheek
6) Has perfected the fake cough, blowing razzes and flirting with strangers
7) Fit perfectly into a 9 month outfit at 6.5 months (sigh).
8) Interrupted my sleep a total of 23 times.
9) Went grocery shopping with Dad alone.
10) Saw her first Grizzly.



5 comments:

Lindsey said...

OH MY GOSH she is soooooooooo cute. How did you update this while I was talking to you...?

Sarah said...

And you were worried about her being to small a few months ago! She is just too beautiful!

sNick said...

She is beautiful. I'm 27 and I still have never seen a grizzly.

Mickey said...

She knows what's up: Sweet potatoes are the bomb.

The Gerharts said...

What a cutie! How funny that she tried to nurse your cheek!