Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The weekly 10



  1. Could double as a Dr. Seuss character in her orange suit
  2. Totally flirted it up with a 7-month-old
  3. Can see what she wants and pick it up right away
  4. Loves to grab fist-fulls of my hair and suck
  5. Can pull a Houdini and get out of any swaddle
  6. Still doesn't like solid food (ugh)
  7. Will "sing" in long, loud, monotone noises (and thinks its funny if you harmonize)
  8. Sits up without falling over at all
  9. Loves sucking her feet and digging in the dirt
  10. Saw her first play (Seven Brides for Seven Brothers)



3 comments:

The Gerharts said...

She totally looks like a Dr Seuss character, except she's really cute and they are not! I wish I could hear her sing. So cute!

Jerry said...

What a big, cute adorable girl! She's growing up so fast - and I haven't even gotten to meet her yet!

River Nomads said...

You MADE that!! Did you know my fav. color is orange, dear? Stick a cute baby in a handmade orange outfit and I die. Miss you.