Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Same girl, new face


This week's 10:
1) This face. She's always doing it and it's hilarious. Now imagine violent sniffing along with it.
2) She "talks" for long stretches. Bababa! JIaahh! Its always loud. Its always cute.
3) Gagged on butternut squash.
4) Summited her first peak.
5) Laughed hysterically at my walking stick every time it punched through the snow.
6) Hiked around Jenny Lake for the first time (of many more to come).
7) Had her third round of vaccinations.
8) Was called "superman" by a group of Asians on the Jenny Lake boat.
9) Still battled the binkie. Still screamed when I put it in. Still fell asleep when she started sucking.
10) Instead of lovingly raking Brian's arm hair, she now lovingly grabs fist fulls and pulls.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

SO CUTE

I like #8. Asians always have an immpecable way with words

The Gerharts said...

Love the descriptions of a 10 month old! You totally need to write a book, Ang!

Catherine said...

She's the most ambitious baby ever! I want to hear the superman story! I love her expressions!

Mickey said...

This just made me laugh out loud several times.