Friday, June 29, 2012

dear nap, i'd like for you to be over now.

dear fellow Jenny Lakers, I'm sorry that I'm always monopolizing the washer. Always. 

dear washer, thank you for sharing your secret that you only need the middle two quarters and saving me 50 cents with every load.

dear rain, we need you. desperately. haven't you noticed the west is on fire?

dear bats in the laundry room, stop pooping all over my detergent and trying to kill me at night. btw, Liesel thinks your great and at the risk of sounding ungrateful, I do appreciate all of the mosquitoes you eat. 

dear mosquitoes, remember how you ruined last 4th of July by hatching and biting our baby 51 times on her face and head and keeping us up all night? Please don't do that again. We love that you've been MIA this year.

dear Bebe, thank you for your patience getting wrapped up in a blanket 1000x a day and then promptly dropped on the floor. Liesel loves you, your crazy hair and your lazy eye. 

dear mama moose & Co., we enjoy looking at you every day. your babies are stinkin' cute. 

dear cookies, thank you for letting me devour you shamelessly this afternoon. 

dear milk, you keep giving me acid reflux . . .boo. 

dear baby in my belly, we are getting excited to meet you!

dear Needles, it's official . . . we're coming back too soon.

dear Brian, let's not do grad school and say we did. i miss you. 

4 comments:

Mary Grace said...

dear angela- i wish i could give you some of the rain we keep getting, in exchange for some of those cookies.

Laura Anderson said...

ooh, I want to come and try your cookies. I like the laundry picture, too.

Allison said...

You are awesome with your naturally drying cloth diapers! Also, it was fun to catch up on your blog posts after a long trip of no computer.

Allison said...

You are awesome with your naturally drying cloth diapers! Also, it was fun to catch up on your blog posts after a long trip of no computer.