Thursday, June 14, 2012

here we go again.



Other than a few bouts of insanity/mental sluggishness and one or two gagging episodes, this pregnancy has been a breeze. I saw a mom today who literally had her 7-year-old son on a leash (boy #1 was leash-less). They had a climbing harness with the leg loops cut off (so just the waist strap) and 4 daisy chains girth-hitched together. I stared. I couldn't help it. She looked at me and said, "trust me, this is necessary." 

Can't believe I'm going to be the mom of two little ones so soon. 

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

SO EXCITED!!!! PREGO PICS AT MY REQUEST! You look awesome. I'm so excited there will be another little one to call me Auntie L. I told you I check this 5x a day.

Leslie said...

I swear that ultrasound kinda looks like L. You're looking adorably pregnant. Btw, the pics ofarea earring her headband are so cute. She's seriously getting beautiful.

sNick said...

Yea for a new Hays!!

Catherine said...

Yay for a belly pic. FINALLY!

gc.hatch said...

We're excited for baby #2!! It's REALLY in there! How AMAZING that they can actually takes pictures before birth!!