Saturday, November 10, 2012

out and about

Last week Brian came down with a cold and ended up staying home from work. I jumped on the opportunity for him to watch Liesel while my mom and I got out in the park a bit. I had been in the Needles for two months and hadn't made the trip into Chesler park. So after 9 months of carrying Hannah around on my belly, I strapped her back on.
 The weather was absolutely perfect and was for the whole three weeks my mom was here visiting. Today it suddenly dropped to 45 degrees. . .  but that didn't stop L and I from making our daily trek to the visitor center. 

Gotta love nursing in nature. You can tell it's early on since I'm still toting a nursing cover and worrying about modesty. By the time L was at the Tetons would just hide behind a tree. 

3 comments:

Clay Allred said...

Looks like you're holding a joint in your hand while nursing, which I'm cool with of course, but you have to be careful with what you publish.

The Gerharts said...

Girl, all I can say is you look great! I can't believe from these pictures that you just had a baby! The scenery is gorgeous where you live. My boys were looking over my shoulder and asked, "Can we please live in a place like Aunt Angela and Uncle Brian?" So beautifl!

gc.hatch said...

What a special memory Angela! Thanks for suggesting we go on a hike!