Thursday, November 15, 2012

you're cute.

 so I'm almost 4 weeks old . . . in like two days. 
 yes! That deserves a fist pump. 
 but despite my maturity, I like to lounge around naked in cushy doughnut-shaped pillows. 
 and spend hours staring at the window.  Okay, like 10 minutes. And after those 10 minutes are up, I'm tired. And would like to nurse. Yes, again. And go to sleep. 
 how else can improve on these rolls. I know, I have a very cute cinnamon roll shaped belly button. 
 mom is cool. so is dad, but he doesn't feed me. . . but by the time i'm two, he'll be cooler than mom since he can pick me up by my ankles and let me do things mom doesn't. Just ask Liesel. 
 mom loves how my forehead wrinkles up like an old man
 and when my hands get droopy when I'm full and drowsy. melt melt melt. 
my first 4 weeks have been pretty sweet.  ohhhhhhhhh
yeah. 

6 comments:

Mary Grace said...

i just CANNOT figure out who she looks like yet! but no doubt- CUTE :) and she already has a sense of humor. i like that.

The Gerharts said...

Whoa, great job on the newborn photos! I LOVE these! Hannah is so beautiful. What an adorable smile in the last picture!

Lindsey said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU DID WHEN YOU WERE A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously love these. She is starting to look all real and stuff!

Can't wait to see her soon!!!

Jerry said...

Love these! I'm so glad that you posted more pictures of Hannah. They change so much in those early weeks. She is a doll!

gc.hatch said...

I don't recognize her! Wow, she is getting fat and her face is filling out! What a doll baby! What a difference a couple weeks makes!

Catherine said...

Melt my heart! She is so adorable! I love her rolls. :) And her sweet smile. And her eyes. She actually looks a lot like you, Ang! You captured a lot of personality in those pics!