Sunday, December 9, 2012

desert Christmas




Set up our tree this week and watched Liesel fall in love. She has broken 2 ornaments so far and continuously unplugs the lights on the christmas tree and tells me to turn them on again. She loves to hang out behind the tree and I've found several interesting things back there including doll shoes, blocks, orange peels and several ornaments that she has managed to yank off the limbs. Despite Brian's three day absence, we managed to make it the the ward Christmas party and spend the night with the Watsons. We were both sans-hubby and I stayed up way too late chatting for the number of times both L and H woke up. 


And guess who is smiling? Love. 
and in other news:
Hannah was blessed today
the last remaining couple down at the Needles is coming over for dinner tonight
it snowed
our car is fixed (after hitting a deer)
and I accidentally asked the girl I was photographing yesterday if her friend was her mother. 
whoops.

4 comments:

gc.hatch said...

Oh, how fun to get a peek into your living room at your Christmas tree and little Liesel's fascination with it! Christmas through the eyes of a child is so precious! I'm happy she can play behind the tree and touch the ornaments. Thank you sharing little Hannah precious smile! What a darling!

Fern said...

Those pictures of Hannah are killing me. KILLING me!

Catherine said...

Haha! I still remember someone asking my companion on the mission if she was my mother. Awkward moments. :) I love the tree!! And I LOVE Hannah's smile! I am sooo anxious to just get out there and hold the little cutie!

The Gerharts said...

Oh my. Can a little baby get any cuter than that smiley cherub? Love the pics of Liesel with the tree! So cute.