Thursday, December 20, 2012

winter in Canyonlands

Eager to get out in the snow.  Minus naps and food we were out from sun up to sun down.
No doubt, this place is amazingly beautiful. North six-shooter in the distance. 
Hannah getting ready to intimidate the snow into melting. It was already working on me. 



Brian before work. I snapped this photo for his feature in the USU magazine. 

Liesel overflowed her diaper while playing due to her consumption of icicles and snow. Dang, that's a lot of icicles. 
love those lashes.



I love winter in Canyonlands. 

4 comments:

sNick said...

Awesome, awesome pics. Just a friendly reminder to give some more thought to spending a few days up in SLC. Nothing but skiing and partying. Woot.

Catherine said...

I love all of the photos, except the one that has Hannah on a quilt replaced by mine. What's up with that? Love you lots!! Can I consider your photos my photos? Because pretty sure my camera cannot do it or the chillins' justice. PS: I love the shot of Brian! PSSSS: I wish you were here to enjoy some scrumptious chicken noodle soup minus the chicken! LOVES!!!

The Gerharts said...

Just saw these posts. Winter is absolutely beautiful there. Who would have thought? Love that L licks the icicles and snow!

gc.hatch said...

Angela, wow! Winter in the Needles is so BEAUTIFUL! You really captured the wonder of it all with pictures of Liesel outside in the snow! Precious! And that picture of Brian is a real keeper! He the "picture perfect ranger!" And the picture of Hannah ready to so outside - well all I can say is she adorable and changing everytime I see her!