Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Life with Lindsey (Part I)

 I've posted about life with Lindsey before. After one week together at the Needles (i'm going through withdrawals . . .) I may need to add to that list:
1) Must include photo sesh in the desert sage. Which also must include a raid to your closet, hair tutorial and several cute poses with your children. 


2) Multiple (daily?) trail runs over the red rock. 
3)Jumping photos and poses that make me look like a nerd (but that I thought were cool at the time. see below)
4) arguments over who is in better shape (not real ones of course). These 'arguments' will inevitably lead to conversations about weight. These conversations about weight will inevitably lead to her concluding all the gals in the fam have issues. Which will then lead to the story where my mom buried the muffins she made in the garden. Which will make us laugh (which is hard to do while running btw).
5) Life with lindsey will also mean that your toddler will be asking "where's Ant Liiiind-seee?" every morning before you've even taken her out of the crib. 
6) talking about boys and dating. Proclamations that she doesn't care about dating anymore. Followed by talking about dating again. . . :)
7) really big breakfasts (after aforementioned trail runs), a Shark Tank addiction (TV show that Brian got us hooked on) and "watching" girlie movies without actually watching them. 
8) and lots and lots of photos of you being a mom. Which is great because since you're the one always behind the camera, it's nice to have a few of those moments when you're carrying your baby and your toddler shoves a flower in your face for you to smell. 

xoxoxo
more of aunt lindsey's visit to come. 

6 comments:

gc.hatch said...

I want a week with Lindsey!! I want to see what I would look like in a "jumping pose". Hey, I'm up for girlie movies, walking (not running) and talking about weight issues. Hey, what's that about burying muffins? I think you guys made that up.

Lindsey said...

Hahaha! So funny (mom's comment). I LOVE THIS POST, ANG! It was such a nice boost today...although I must say it made me MISS YOU and your beautiful FAMILY! I loved loved loved spending time with you guys!! :) :)

XOXO
I need to do a blog post about my awesome visit to you...xoxoxox

Lindsey said...

Also...I don't know how I feel about people all over facebook getting such a candid view of how I REALLY am in real life...what's up with that!?

haha

The Gerharts said...

These pictures are amazing! Actually, I love the trail run shots, and the jumping across the rocks shots -- classic! You are both so beautiful. Love to see Lil' L and Hannah too! So fun and glad you got to spend spring break together! When's the trail run race, BTW?

Catherine said...

Amazing photos! I love them! I need more details...what girly movies did you watch? New hair tips please? Those running pics are way cooler than the ones we tried to take! ;)

Allison said...

Aw--that last picture is a classic. And now I miss all four of you girls and Brian. Your trail running is inspiring!