Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hannah: official trailer in HD

(click the word Youtube at the bottom if you want to see it bigger)

Ok, it's corny. I know. But it made me smile and I bet you will too. Totally worth the 1 minute.

Plus I've finally learned how to record video on my Canon which means lots more HD videos to come. And I've mastered iMovie (which means I plug in the videos and they do the rest). Brian is whipping up some sweet beats on Garage Band (I went to bed the other night with his jam going through my head-- oh dear). I don't know what's better-- his enthusiasm with his beats or the puckered-lips-head bob-hand-out while he's listening. 

This is how we pass the time at the Needles. Don't judge, k?

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

oh man! I want to hear Brian's beats! Girl we all know I still be be-boppin to "Flowchart" ;)

Love this Hannah vid...

Allison said...

A must-see sensation. So how long is the movie for this trailer? And by-the-way, you guys are great at getting your babies to communicate. One more thing--those skinny jeans from the post before--they don't look like baby clothes. What was I thinking? I should have bought the baggy corduroy baby pants I was deliberating over instead.

sNick said...

Man, I want to come down so bad!

gc.hatch said...

Angela! You have found your calling in life! Making movies! This was SO CUTE! I was smiling the whole time!
Absoluetly loved it!!